[PD] cross-correlation in pd ?

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 13:52:42 CEST 2007

No more news on where you might find the externs im afraid,
but in case you do get the iem table one working [tabsend~]
I suggested would be useless because two of them would
seem to be asynchronous and make nonsense of your
correlation (is that right?). Two triggered [tabwrites~]
as per helpfile would be the way.

--
Use the source