[PD] Pd-0.39.2-extended-rc3 released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jun 18 02:19:21 CEST 2007

On Jun 17, 2007, at 4:25 PM, Thomas Grill wrote:

> Sorry, i overread that this is happening when creating objects.
> I'm thinking of providing a suite of binaries linked to the shared
> flext library for the pd-extended distro - this is also what i'm
> daily using within the vibrez_pure package.
>
> greetings, Thomas

Ideally this would be built from source, of course, but otherwise,
send me the binaries and I'll include them.

I tried some other objects, it seems that vasp is always the
culprit.  Other combinations of flext objects don't seem to cause
problems.

----

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams