[PD] makefile for mac osx

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 18 15:11:10 CEST 2007

tania habib wrote:
> hello list,
>
> Nowadays I am trying to compile some pd-externals but the problem is
> again with the make file.
> I am sending you a make file for a very simple print job.
> kindly have a look at it, as when I run it, it gives an error message
> "makefile:9. *** missing separator. Stop."

makefile-syntax is a little bit like the whitespace programming
language: it does matter whether you are using tabs or spaces.

this is: the commands that belong to a build-target MUST be indented
using TABs, spaces won't work.
this makes it hard when emailing makefiles inline (the
mail-reader/writer software is likely to replace tabs by spaces, which
makes the makefiles useless).

for you, this means that you should replace the leading spaces in line:9
(and others) with a tab in your favourite text-editor (which should NOT
be M$ word...)

fmgasd.r
IOhannes