[PD] cross-correlation in pd ?

tania habib taniahabib at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:17:19 CEST 2007

Hello Ed,
Thanks for writing down all the details, everything went smoothly with a
problem that the aubio package does no have the makefile in it.
It returns with an error in terminal.you can check the attached file
Can you please send the package aubio, if you have it with you?

ps. I am not using the lpc coding and formant analysis yet but I will keep
you posted if there is some progress in that area.

regards,
tania