[PD] [dsplib]: how should it be maintained?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jun 18 23:34:56 CEST 2007

Hallo,
Roman Haefeli hat gesagt: // Roman Haefeli wrote:

> one question still remains: how is it organized? will some mercyful
> person voluntarly collect the dsp abs and check it in into cvs? or shall
> we give cvs write access to every interested author?

I'd rather not give anyone write permissions, as we're already are
quite a huge number of developers. I would give permissions to you,
however, also for netpd. ;)

I'd volunteer to check in the dsp abstractions. May we could collect
them on puredata.info first. Then from time to time I or someone else
would check in the latest versions into CVS.

Ciao