[PD] [GEM]: GL Shader Language

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Tue Jun 19 15:44:30 CEST 2007

Eh Jack !
Very nice examples, yes. Cyrille, do you think that one should
understand C programming in order to use Pd? I don't. Of course, its
low-level orientation makes it perfect for someone to learn lower
level stuff.

Anyways, I added an abstraction for shaders in the PdMtlAbstractions.
See https://devel.goto10.org/pdmtl/browser/trunk/pdmtl/gems

Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net
http://www.puredata.info/Members/aalex