[PD] [dsplib]: how should it be maintained?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 19 22:46:49 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 17:11 +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Some other things: A tricky issue may be abstractions that use other
> custom abstractions. I think, a subdirectory for these
> sub-abstractions would be good to have, so that the namespace doesn't
> get polluted.

personally, i don't support this idea. i believe, that there will be far
too less abstraction for caring about namespace pollution. but my main
argument is, that it is not always easy to decide, whether a certain abs
is of general use (and deserves to be in the main-folder) or if it
should go to a subfolder. why don't we put just everything into the
main-folder, as long it has a help-patch?

roman