[PD] [dsplib]: how should it be maintained?

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:58:37 CEST 2007

Here is a link to the pdmtl list of files. It has quite a few objects,
and a lot of dsp ones too. I am all for adopting this framework, since
it is already semi-established with users.

http://wiki.dataflow.ws/PdMtlAbstractions/Contents

Let's face it, it's difficult to find objects through the sorting of
author libs right now, since a given author may have a bunch of
different abstractions or externals in a sort of hodge-podged bundle.
Not all authors do this of course, since we now have separate cvs
entries for things like list-abs, etc. Taking from the pdmtl aesthetic
would be the next step.

~Kyle

--
-----