[PD] Teaching Pd

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:18:23 CEST 2007

Hi List~

I'm curious about teaching Pd to interested people, and know that a
number of you have given workshops on the subject. I could really use
some collective wisdom on this.

What methods do you use to structure and communicate your course
material? How do you market it within the city that you are teaching?
What sorts of materials do you use?

I found this wiki page that has some tutorials
http://wiki.dataflow.ws/PdMtlAbstractions/Contents. Is there any other
information about teaching Pd that has been posted? It would be great
if there were a space dedicated to Pd-educators to know the tried and
true methods of communicating the ideas to new students.

Thanks!

~Kyle

--
-----