[PD] [dsplib]: how should it be maintained?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 20 13:11:18 CEST 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 17:52 -0500, Kyle Klipowicz wrote:
> I am curious, has anyone ever vandalized the netpd patches during a jam?

Fortunately, no. i once kind of vandalized. a person left the computer
and we needed to restart every client for some reason. because that
person was not reachable, i wrote a patch, that when opened, did nothing
on every client, but on that specific client quit pd.

Seriously, vandalizing in netpd wouldn't be much fun, because it is so
easy. it would be like robbing a grandmother.

roman