[PD] RIP James E. Tittle II

Alexandre Quessy listes at sourcelibre.com
Fri Jun 22 02:59:11 CEST 2007

It makes me think much about how fragile life is. Though, it also
makes me think that this not-so-virtual commuity is somewhat like a
big family, because these little things (art, pd, interactivity, free
software, community) are so important for us. Maybe we should all try
to be a bit nicer with each other on the list, and everywhere in life,
after all?

2007/6/21, Georg Holzmann <grhPD at gmx.at>:
> Hallo!
>
> > Sad to hear this. Guestbook doesn't like my browser so..
> > Happy hacking James, wherever you have gone.
> >

> some more photo-links from mathieu:
>
>  > some notes in the piksel04 log:
>  > http://www.piksel.no/piksel04/photoblog5.html
>  >
>  > and a picture of James in his red striped shirt:
>  > http://www.piksel.no/piksel04/landmark_tue_02/big/12.jpg
>
> clearer photos, a few weeks older, in Graz:
>
> http://artengine.ca/matju/guckes/2004-09-29/dscn8146.jpg
> trying t-shirt
>
> http://artengine.ca/matju/guckes/2004-09-29/dscn8245.jpg
> with Martin Pichlmair, Cyrille Henry and uh...
>
> http://artengine.ca/matju/guckes/2004-09-30/dscn8322.jpg
> with Hans-Christoph Steiner, Lluis Gomez i Bigorda, Yves Degoyon, Tom
> Schouten, Frank Barknecht, Johannes Zmölnig.
>
> http://artengine.ca/matju/guckes/2004-10-01/dscn8486.jpg
> with Thomas Musil
>
> http://artengine.ca/matju/guckes/2004-10-04/dscn8905.jpg
> with Alexandre Castonguay and I