[PD] matrices in gridflow

danja binary.koala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 16:42:57 CEST 2007

hi,
my project has reached that point when all hardware interfacing issues
got more or less solved and i started gathering and crunching the data.
with it, something that i was expecting but was totally not ready for
has arrived... matrices, yeah, the hard stuff for non-programmer like
myself.
on the channel i was kindly adviced to give GridFlow a shot in doing the
job, but as i mentioned my math skills are nothing, and so far GridFlow
to me is like a logarithmic ruler to a newborn.
my question is if any of you here knows of some abstractions that make
use of GF in matrix comparison? i need to compare 5-d matrix to a value
in order to choose a best possible match (matrices have holes). sorry, i
can even speak math... :)

best,
danja