[PD] [Gem] pix_film error question

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Fri Jun 22 17:00:56 CEST 2007

Hello,

I sometimes encounter messages "error: [pix_filmNEW]: unable to open
file: (filename)" due to some unsupported codices in [pix_file], which
is not that big a problem to me. But as I want to play a list of files
in a row, is there a specific message on any outlet of [pix_film]
associated with this error, similar to streams outputting a length a -1
at the second outlet, so that I can bang a new file to load?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."