[PD] matrices in gridflow

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Jun 23 12:39:48 CEST 2007

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, binarykoala wrote:

> my question is if any of you here knows of some abstractions that make
> use of GF in matrix comparison? i need to compare 5-d matrix to a value
> in order to choose a best possible match (matrices have holes).

You have to know what kind of comparison you want to make. there's no
obvious way to compare a 5-d grid and a single value. I don't know what's
a best possible match. Are you looking for closest value? When you say
that the grid has holes, what does a hole mean here? how do you represent
the holes as numbers? how big is the grid? how many holes are there?