[PD] Turning on/off an installation

mark edward grimm xi0n0ix at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 15:50:47 CEST 2007

Thanks for this! Interesting thread. I kind of came to
the same conclusions via the method of trial and
error.  I'm currently compiling a tutorial on building
'curatorial friendly' boxes for art students...so this
discussion helps a lot...

Question: Is fluxbox necessary? X alone has been
working fine for me although troubleshooting can be a
pain...

Question #2: On PPC/linux how does one turn OFF
'hibernate/sleep'. Suggestions?

Thanks again!
mark