[PD] dropout save metro

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 24 18:16:21 CEST 2007

Roman Haefeli a écrit :
> On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 06:59 -0400, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

>>> i think your totally right... too bad.
>>>
>> Then both of you need to read the helpfile of [timer] and compare it with
>> the one of [realtime]: [timer] works in logical time only.
>>

> oops, i meant to talk about a solution based on zexy's [time], not on
> [timer] (typo). however, since there is [realtime], it wouldn't make
> much sense to use [timer]. you could reach the same with both.
>
> roman

following the doc it is clear that there is a big difference between
[timer] and [realtime], I don't understand what is the meaning of 'same
with both' in your sentence.
 If the 'universal space-time continuum' model makes sense, only the
acceleration of motion between the computers running the Real Time
metronome could shift the counting.