[PD] [GEM]: GL Shader Language

Cypod cypod25 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 19:49:42 CEST 2007

GemwinMac: width - 500 height - 500
GemWindow Activate err = 0
GEM: Start rendering
error: [glsl_vertex]: need to load a shader
... you might be able to track this down from the Find menu.
error: [glsl_fragment]: need to load a shader
linking: link 1 0
linking: link 1 2
[glsl_program]: vertex shader running in hardware
[glsl_program]: fragment shader running in hardware
last trackable error:

[glsl_program]: glsl_Program Hardware Info
[glsl_program]: ============================
[glsl_program]:
[glsl_program]: uvar#0: "zoom": [glsl_program]: GL_FLOAT
[glsl_program]: uvar#1: "center": [glsl_program]: GL_FLOAT_VEC2_ARB
[glsl_program]: uvar#2: "maxIterations": [glsl_program]: GL_FLOAT
[glsl_program]: uvar#3: "gl_ModelViewProjectionMatrix":
[glsl_program]: GL_FLOAT_MAT4_ARB

On 6/23/07, cyrille henry <cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr> wrote:

> Cypod a écrit :
> > These are really cool examples, thanks for sending them. They all
> > worked for me, except the fractal one was all black and there was a
> > uniform float maxIterations; error
> what was exactly the error?
>

> cyrille
>

> > On 6/17/07, cyrille henry <cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr> wrote:
> >> hello,

> >> i post a few very diferents shader and the pd patch to use them here :
> >>
> >> http://drpichon.free.fr/gem_glsl_ch_200070617.zip

> >> Gem doc aim is to explain gem specific stuf. but in order to use Gem,
> >> you also need a good openGL book.
> >> (you can find lot's of them)
> >>
> >> cyrille

> >> the