[PD] [GEM]: GL Shader Language

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue Jun 26 01:03:04 CEST 2007

Cypod a écrit :
> I think that the fractal patch has some initialization settings, and
> that I'm just putting in the wrong numbers, or there is a texture map
> that I don't have?
when you start this patch, you don't need to anually initialize anything.
just create the gem windows, and load the shader.
there is no texture map.

> By the way what is the difference between the ~ and
> no ~ frag & vert?
~ file are save file created by my text editor.
you can delete them.

> This is my graphics card:

well,

maybe we can ask Chris. he certainly know lot's more than me on this subject.

cyrille