[PD] pd-extended 39-2 rc3 spectral crash

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 08:56:51 CEST 2007

Find out about vectral~?  Max-msp documentation and google treachery.
I was looking for spectral attack/release...  About it being included
in Pd vanilla >=.40?  I guess I just opened my patches there and, lo
and behold, the object created and worked with no libs loaded!  I
guess there was a decision somewhere to include some or all of the
cyclone objects.  I am not a part of the dev community though, so it
is speculation :)

It's really one of my favorite objects though, it makes fft work sound
much more elegant and beautiful.

Kevin

--

++++