[PD] using bonk to trigger piezo sensors

henrik wurster henrik.wurster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 13:35:13 CEST 2007

hello gang,

I have a project with pd using piezo sensors attached to my bongos
underneath the skins. they actually work not too bad as microphones,
but what I want to do is trigger the strokes being played on the bongos.
in the end I want to trigger matching samples which I recorded previously.
in my research how to detect small percussion instruments, I stumbled
upon the bonk object, but don`t know how to work with it, because I am
really new to pd...:)
I dont expect any patching, but can anybody help me to give me an idea
how I could start buiding the patch ? I thought about loading the samples
into an array, but does bonk work at all checking sounds with recorded
samples ? thanks for any piece of advice

best regards,
- henrik