[PD] non-local shared list

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 26 16:22:57 CEST 2007

Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> Hallo,
> Patco hat gesagt: // Patco wrote:
>

>> Hi, anyone knows some simple external or abstraction that does something
>> like that?
>>

> What's a "non-local shared list"?
>
> Ciao

Hi, I was looking for an object like [value] but for heterogenous list,
and in the pd documentation [value] is called a "non-local shared
value", so I've found out that the term of what I am looking for is a
"nonlocal shared heterogeneous list". This object is usefull for me in a
context where a list (of files/abstractions) is generated at my 'pd
application' startup, and then shared with dynamically opened instances
of GOP abstractions (for filling a menu with available
files/abstractions in some folders) so it makes life easier.