[PD] Turning on/off an installation

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:27:47 CEST 2007

What type of video files and at what size?  How many clips are playing on
one machine at the same time?  What is the display resolution?  The Intel
graphics have some problems above usual desktop sizes and shader performance
is really horrible too.

Try increasing the gemwin frame rate above 30 or to run it at the refresh
rate fo the display (60 for LCD).