[PD] problems with Intel MacMini playing video

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 16:57:23 CEST 2007

On 28 Jun 2007, at 12:20 AM, chris clepper wrote:

> Does it stutter at the end of the clip while going back to the start?

no, it is during the clip - for periods of a minute or so then
playing smoothly for several minutes

> Do you have any audio in the clips?

some yes, some no - it doesn't seem to make a difference (one of the
machines is playing audio and acting as the master, it is no worse
than the others) but will check more carefully when I get hold of the
other machines

> What is the GEM compile date?

I'll need to check the date tomorrow, I've only got linux and PPC
versions with me here, but it should be from an extended-autobuild in
May.

simon