[PD] PD convention 2007: list of papers available?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Jun 27 19:01:01 CEST 2007

Sorry, forgot to paste the subject line in previous posting of this mail.
(I'm in digest mode)

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007, Alberto Zin wrote:

> is there a list of papers/talks that will be presened at PD convention 2007
> somewhere ?

The review period have just finished. What's left is basically to put results
together, compensate for missing reviews, etc. There have been 43 submissions,
so, most of the papers will be accepted. I'm not the supervisor of reviews so I
can't tell you more.

btw, don't forget also Piksel 2007 in Bergen in Norway/November:

   https://www.bek.no/pipermail/piksel/2007-May/002803.html