[PD] SOURCEFORGE.NET Community Choice Awards

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jun 28 09:24:41 CEST 2007

Roman Haefeli wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 22:22 -0400, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> http://sourceforge.net/awards/cca/nomination.php?group_id=55736
>
> can you provide a bit more info on this? when i go to this url, i am
> prompted to login.

You are nominating: Pure Data Computer Music System

The Pure Data (short Pd) project on SourceForge unifies the extensions
(or externals) written for the Pure Data Graphical Computer Music System
written by Miller Puckette with contributions from many others.

Projects are eligible for nomination in any of the categories listed
below. The most nominated projects in each category will become the
finalists during our voting period. To keep things fair, you can only
nominate a project for each category once.

Select a category:

[ ] Best Project
[ ] Best New Project
[ ] Best User Support