[PD] [PD-announce] DesireData 2007.06.27

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:37:56 CEST 2007

Yo dd,

I am really excited to try desiredata, looks like everything compiled
ok, did a make install and messed up my existing pd install I guess :)
I should have read more carefully before make install.

Anyway now I am getting a "can't connect.. wait a second" error in the
console after desire starts with an error in the terminal:
"/usr/local/bin/pd: error while loading shared libraries: libpd.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

libpd.so is in /usr/local/lib

Any ideas on how to get it connected and usable? I am on Ubuntu Studio 7.04

Thanks,
Kevin