[PD] Integer part

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 06:40:55 CEST 2007

Yes, there are, just that they are not documented in the reference patches.
Help on their menu context opens otherbinops-help.pd, which doesn't mention
them. [div 1] will give the integer part. [mod 1] won't return decimal part
because it's integer mod, but I still can substract integer part from the
original number. Thank you very much. Cheers, Carlos.