[PD] pd mailing list firefox search plug in

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jun 29 09:43:54 CEST 2007

altern wrote:
> hi all
>
> could anyone please send the URL for the pd mailing list firefox search
> plug in? I am quickly trying to find it with no much luck. I urgently
> need it for a workshop, to pass it to students.
>
> I thought it was somewhere in puredata.org but i cannot find it now.

if you go the mainpage of http://puredata.info/ you will see a news
section on the right-hand side, where the very last visible entry (at
least here...) is "pd search engines" which in turn links to
http://puredata.info/Members/zmoelnig/news/pd-search-engines
which will give you a link to the mycroft-site where all ye mozilla
search plugins are collected:
http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?name=puredata

fm.asdr
IOhannes