[PD] LaTeX in ZWiki at puredata.info

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jun 29 19:29:06 CEST 2007

Hallo,
ugur guney hat gesagt: // ugur guney wrote:

> # Is it possible to use Latex in Wiki pages on puredata.info?
> # This summer I will teach PD and thought that wiki's in member pages is the
> best place to put the info. Latex output is not so essential but makes
> somethings easier.

I'm not sure if it's possible in the updated wiki, but on most pages
on pd.info you can use reStructuredText (partly per my request) which
can be converted into LaTeX among other formats. Personally I write
most of my texts in reST because of the many converters available for
that, so I can easily generate pdf, html and txt versions of them.

More info on reST: http://docutils.sourceforge.net/

Ciao