[PD] [ot][hardware] mini-itx

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sat Jun 30 14:27:22 CEST 2007

I'm currently shopping around for a small motherboard that I can put in
a "headless" (no screen, mouse, keyboard) box as a laptop replacement
for live performance. There's quite a few different processors to choose
from on the Mini-ITX site, but I wonder if anyone has any experience
using them for audio?

Of course there's Intel Pentium M and Core, Core Duo and Celeron
processors, as well as various VIA and Nehemiah CPUs.

Any recommendable? Any to avoid? The system will be harddrive-less
(Linux OS on CF card), so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

best,
derek

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista