[PD] unposting text from the console.

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sat Jun 30 15:46:49 CEST 2007

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Mathieu Bouchard hat gesagt: // Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> now you can make an [unpost] object
> Hm, I tried, but I cannot. What am I doing wrong?

Make sure that your computer is turned on. This can be achieved by rubbing
the computer gently until it purrs. If not, try again while wearing
garters.

Then make sure that you have at least version 2007.06.30. The program will
not actually report that version number though: pd -version still says
2007.06.28 and "About..." is not up-to-date.

You need to have updated from the CVS after I wrote the first mail about
[unpost]. You need to have recompiled. You need to do "make install" (if
you really need it).