[PD] servo control with pduino

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jun 30 12:19:22 CEST 2007

It would be very nice to control servos with Pduino, but because of
timer/interrupt issues, it's not really possible to include servo
control in the standard firmware.  Please prove me wrong! :D

Otherwise, I am currently in the process of turning the Firmata
protocol into an Arduino library.  The idea there is to have specific
firmwares that you can use with the [arduino] object.  For example, a
special firmware that just controls servos, or gets data from
ultrasound range finders.

.hc