[PD] External with inline code snippet

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 01:55:02 CEST 2007

I've thought a bit more about the subject. I find that a realisation of the
idea on top of a custom gui object could have some rough edges:

(i) the code is not given at creation time, so if the number of
inlets/outlets is to be inferred from it, pd objects should support
adding/removing of inlets/outlets after object initialization. Is this
possible?

(ii) maybe the object will show itself in outer abstractions when contained
in inner abstractions with graph-in-parent activated. Is it possible to
avoid this?

I ask the above to the pd savvy in order to determine if it's viable to go
this way.

TIA
Cheers,
Carlos