[PD] pyext object not recognized

Bosko Milakovic bmilakovic at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:19:29 CEST 2007

Hi!

>From: Thomas Grill <gr at grrrr.org>
>To: Bosko Milakovic <bmilakovic at hotmail.com>
>CC: pd-list at iem.at
>Subject: Re: [PD] pyext object not recognized
>Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:21:22 +0200
>
>Hi Bosko,
>that seems to be a pretty old version of pyext that you are using.
>Have you tried the one on http://grrrr.org/ext/beta or even the whole
>pd-extendend package?

I've tried with beta version but now I'm getting this message:
py/pyext 0.2.1pre - python script objects
(C)2002-2007 Thomas Grill - http://grrrr.org/ext

using Python 2.4.3 (#69, Mar 29 2006, 17:35:34) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]
ImportError: No module named numpy.core.multiarray
and it still don't work. Tried with latest pd extended but I get same
massege. Is my Python installation bad when this module missing?

Thanks.

Bosko