[PD] Please explain Windows compiling once and for all!

Antti Poikola antti.poikola at tml.hut.fi
Tue Jul 3 10:27:43 CEST 2007

Martin Peach <martin.peach <at> sympatico.ca> writes:

> If you're on some kind of MSVC, you set up a project to build a dll, in
> "preprocessor defines" define MSW, in "additional include paths" include
> the path to pd/src/m_pd.h, link with pd.lib from pd/bin

I had a bit of problems finding those m_pd.h and pd.lib files.

>From the puredata forum I found out, that pd-extended users need to download at
least the m_pd.h from:
http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/pure-data/pd/src/m_pd.h

(Link to the original forum-post:
http://puredata.hurleur.com/viewtopic.php?pid=4107#p4107 )

I still don't know where to get the pd.lib file, since it seems not to be in my
pd/bin folder??

Cheers,

-JoGi