[PD] bug in [writesf~] (was: Re: [writesf~] sample rate problem? )

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue Jul 3 10:19:02 CEST 2007

yo

yesterday, matju helped me investigating in this problem and it turned
out, that 0x400EAC44 is hardcoded for aiff-files in the file
d_soundfile.c on line 700. it is defined in a variable called 'dogdoo',
which means 'hundescheisse' (shit of a dog), which makes me assume, that
miller is aware of the problem, but didn't solve it yet.

i'm glad to see, that i am not the only one who sometimes uses anal
oriented variable names ;-)

roman