[PD] noooxml

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Thu Jul 5 14:23:48 CEST 2007

victor wrote:
> May be you are right. A proposal more related with pd is:
> http://www.fsf.org/news/playogg.html
>
> Simply I sent that URL to all the sites that interest to me. Is not only a
> political concerns, is very important for stop a tipical  Microsoft abuse.
>
> But excuse me, for to bother the 'neutral' bang-world. I will be more
> careful the next time.

I don't think that people on this list are 'neutral', but IMHO this list
should be only used for Pd-related questions and info, there is lots of
political issues with relation to Free Software, that is discussed on
other lists and should not appear on this list, some things that come to
mind are:

software patents.
Creative Commons and copyright (what license to use for works done with Pd).

No offense, just some thoughts.

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."