[PD] Problem with Arduino rev C USB and Pd under OSX 10.4.8

Rodrigo Cadiz rcadiz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:22:02 CEST 2007

Hi, I'm getting the following errors when testing pduino-0.3.1 under OSX.
I'm trying to open the file called arduino-test.pd. I tried with pd-vanilla,
but didn't have comport so I tried with pd extended and I get similar errors
with both of them (except that comport is found). I guess I might be missing
something but not sure what.

I have arduino NG rev C USB.

Thanks!
--
Rodrigo F. Cadiz, Ph.D.
Centro de Investigacion en Tecnologias de Audio
rcadiz at uc.cl
www.rodrigocadiz.com

hardware: can't load library in /Users/rcadiz/Desktop/pd extended/Pd-
extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/..
blahsymbol: hardware
mapping: can't load library in /Users/rcadiz/Desktop/pd extended/Pd-
extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/..
blahsymbol: mapping
 mapping/tolist
... couldn't create
 list split 1
... couldn't create
 purepd/alternate
... couldn't create
debugging 9 0 6 1 (text->bang) connection failed
 list prepend set
... couldn't create
 mapping/resample 100
... couldn't create
 mapping/resample 100
... couldn't create
 mapping/resample 100
... couldn't create
 mapping/resample 100
... couldn't create
 mapping/resample 100
... couldn't create
 mapping/resample 100
... couldn't create
 mapping/resample 100
... couldn't create
 mapping/resample 100
... couldn't create
[makesymbol]
    part of zexy-2.1
    Copyright (l) IOhannes m zmölnig, 1999-2005
    forum::für::umläute
    IEM
    compiled:  Feb  7 2006
 list prepend set
... couldn't create
hardware: can't load library in /Users/rcadiz/Desktop/pd extended/Pd-
extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/..
blahsymbol: hardware
flatspace: can't load library in /Users/rcadiz/Desktop/pd extended/Pd-
extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/..
blahsymbol: flatspace
iemlib: can't load library in /Users/rcadiz/Desktop/pd extended/Pd-
extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/..
blahsymbol: iemlib
mapping: can't load library in /Users/rcadiz/Desktop/pd extended/Pd-
extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/..
blahsymbol: mapping
 bytemask -----
... couldn't create
 bytemask ---------
... couldn't create
 mapping/tolist
... couldn't create
 mapping/debytemask
... couldn't create
 mapping/debytemask
... couldn't create
comport - PD external for unix/windows
LGPL 1998-2005,  Winfried Ritsch and others (see LICENCE.txt)
Institute for Electronic Music - Graz
** ERROR ** could not open device /dev/ttyS1:
 failure(2): No such file or directory

arduino.pd 16 1 11 0 (comport->canvas) connection failed
[arduino]: version_0.3
error: $1: argument number out of range
error: $2: argument number out of range
Write error, maybe TX-OVERRUNS on serial line
Write error, maybe TX-OVERRUNS on serial line
Write error, maybe TX-OVERRUNS on serial line
error: .printout.text: no such object