[PD] time stretching with pd

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 6 10:38:50 CEST 2007

there is already an example included in pd:

Menu -> Help -> Browser -> 3.audio.examples -> I07.phase.vocoder.pd

in order to test it:

a) you need to load a sample first: click on the
[../sound/voice.wav( message-box

b) turn up the volume: set the numberbox in [output~] to '100'

c) play a sound: click on one the message-boxes labelled with
'contract', ,normal' and 'expand'. now you should hear the effect.

roman