[PD] time stretching with pd

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Jul 6 14:21:12 CEST 2007

Besides the FFT-based one in the PD docs which Roman mentioned, you
could use granular synthesis for timestretching. This is the way it is
done in Live, for example. My ParticleChamber abstraction might be a
starting place, or Frank Barknecht's synchgrain external.

http://www.puredata.org/Members/derek/Particlechamber.zip/
http://footils.org/pkg/syncgrain-0.2.tgz

best,
d.