[PD] time stretching with pd

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 6 19:06:19 CEST 2007

 Hello Derek,
I've been trying your neat particle chamber patch under windows, and
this Operating System doesn't really offer the possibility to use fully
the patch since [grid] is only available for linux and OSX, so I've
replaced it with [widget grid] (that needs toxy/widget and ix/grid),
that was my hack, and since it's compatible with the three OS, I thought
it might be a good idea to share the hack, anyway, the range nbx doesn't
seem to do anything on the sound...so I don't what the [grid] object is
standing for...
and thank you for sharing.
Patrice Colet.