[PD] Sending Data form Max/Msp to PD via upd

alexandre r. decoupigny alex.decoupigny at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 20:17:14 CEST 2007

thanks a lot to y'all .. hopefully i will get some time to test all this on
monday & tuesday.. will be on my way to berlin sunday night.. let's see if i
can talk the lead artist into using the externals..sounds like the most
straight forward way..  thanks for showing me the downloads michal..
until then i will have to fix a working version of Pd on this machine.. will
follow your advice and do the update.. was stupid of me not to, thinking its
only intel..thanks derek... (by the way.. derek, r u in berlin these days ?
how about meeting up ?)
if there is more trouble i will most likely let you know  : )

best

alexandre