[PD] purge list of redundant numbers

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 12:26:11 CEST 2007

Hmmm, this is one patch i'm pretty sure i made using native PD
objects. But it's possible my brain cell memories have been corrupted.
It is ridiculously late right now, but I will look through my patches
in the morning and see if I find anything... Such a function is a
necissity for (post)serial techniques, which occasionally I use as a
springboard, which is why I'm failrly certain I solved this problem
once. Either that, or I was drunk and only think I solved the problem,
and in reality I gave up because I became too annoyed trying to
transition from ordinary programing world to dataflow world... ;-)

David