[PD] Instantiating an array field in a struct

Samuel Rye samuel.rye at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 03:07:33 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I've been playing around with Pure Data data structures for the first time,
and I've managed to create a simple struct with two float fields and
instantiate the struct in a pd subpatch.  However, I can't figure out how to
create an array field in a struct (as in making a breakpoint envelope).

i.e.

I can create these by using the [append] object:

[struct point float x float y]

But I can figure out how to build these:

[ struct points array array1 point ]

Thanks,

-Brendan