[PD] Poll: Ctrl-click to toggle editmode

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jul 9 19:07:26 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I just quickly banged out a little hack to make Cmd-Click toggle
editmode on the Mac.  This is how it works on Max/MSP and it's a
handy shortcut.  It would be trivial for me to add this to Windows
and GNU/Linux using Ctrl-Click.

Yes or no?  What do you think? Any potential problems?

(I know on Mac OS X, Ctrl-Click is mapped to right-click so that you
can get the properties/help menu using a one button mouse).

----

Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.  - the hacker ethic