[PD] Poll: Ctrl-click to toggle editmode

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 19:25:42 CEST 2007

Why not, as long as ctrl-e still works as well?  I can't think of any
problems from my end since ctrl click doesn't do anything on linux I
don't think.  Maybe some people will think this is an instance of
feature creep though.

I am really digging the changes you are making to the interface, the
vera sans font layout in particular.  My little dream right now would
be a partnership between desiredata and pd extended, as implausible as
that might sound - has the thought ever crossed your mind for a future
release?  Just thought I would ask ;)

Kevin