[PD] Sending Data form Max/Msp to PD via upd

hans w. koch kochhw at netcologne.de
Mon Jul 9 21:54:41 CEST 2007

hi alex,

always use the combo-updater, even for small steps like 10.4.3-> 10.4.4
there is one for upgrading to 10.4.10, which contains all the
necessary stuff.
you will find your version on apples site.
you might experience troubles with max/msp (i personally didn´t ),
check out cycling74 site for information about the "update prebinding
script".

hope that helps
hans

> Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 00:32:18 +0200
> From: "alexandre r. decoupigny" <alex.decoupigny at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [PD] Sending Data form Max/Msp to PD via upd
> To: mis at artengine.ca
> Cc: pd-list at iem.at
>
> You may also try doing something like [import mrpeach] before you call
>> [mrpeach/udpreceive].
>>

> thanks .. that worked.. im in berlin....updated to 10.4.4.. had a
> lot of
> trouble, since the 10.4.3 update that i downloaded from the apple
> support
> site fucked up my whole system.. thanks to apple !!!!!  had to
> update from a
> dvd... now im a bit scared.. anybody any good advice why this
> happened ? or
> a good way to get to 10.4.10 without too many worries?? ... thanks
> again
> michal..
>
> alex
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...