[PD] moonix libs WAS Re: Any relation between pidip and Gem??

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Jul 9 23:05:40 CEST 2007

On Jun 21, 2007, at 9:24 AM, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> hola,
>

>>> "pidip is searching for libquicktime at the wrong place"
>>>

> is an affirmation, unjustified and not founded at all,
> that's where the abuse is, unverified information.
>
> and now something totally different :
> what's the status of the moonlibs
> http://www.moonix.freesurf.fr/ ?
> did a. rousseau gave up pd?
> is it included in pd.-extended? in cvs?
>
> i happen to like some of the objects there..

I remember looking at the stuff a while back.  It's not in Pd-
extended... until now.  I just added it to the CVS and the build
system.  The "other" stuff is in externals/moonlib and should be
included in tomorrow's build.

I don't know if any of it will work, but it does compile.  For
example, I tried mknob and it just immediately crashed Pd.  I imagine
it needs to be updated since it was last used for 0.37 and the GOP/
GUI stuff has changed since then.

Wanna get the stuff working?

.hc