[PD] how to make a proportional canon

Libero Mureddu libero.mureddu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:19:25 CEST 2007

Hi Derek,

thanks for your answer,
I´m already trying an implementation with coll, my problem is that I cannot
store the notes in advance, being the piece in real time. so I´m trying to
store in a coll the notes with an augmented distance between them, and then
(with a certain delay, decided in advance),  playing them back.
I´ll send the patch to the list when it will be a bit better looking!

Regards,

Libero