[PD] how to make a proportional canon

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Wed Jul 11 11:44:10 CEST 2007

Hi Mathieu,

yes, of course I meant a non-repeating number. I was concentrating on
the end-results rather then the details of the process, but it's a
useful distinction when trying to document it. Thanks.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista
---Oblique Strategy # 174: